Friday, March 26, 2010

Ruffa on the Shaina-John Lloyd affair: "I knew about it a long time ago since August 2009!"


Is she confirming the relationship between the two?

When asked about the John Lloyd and Shaina issue, she said, “Well, there’s nothing to react about. I knew about it a long time ago since August 2009. So,wala namag dapat ipag-react.”

Was she the last one to know?

“No, I mean, we’re friends before and we’re friends up to now and there’s really nothing, as I said please don’t put me in an imaginary love triangle because there’s really nothing. Basta I’m always the first to know, remember that! I’m never ever the last to know.”

Hmm..

photo courtesy of abs-cbn.com

2 comments:

  1. aw eh di totoo po pla yung balita na silang dalwa talaga ni Shaina at JL? sorry kung huli po ako sa balita

    ReplyDelete