Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kris and James' marriage is in danger again!



All eyes and ears are again on Kris Aquino and James Yap after the basketball-fan incident. Kris shared lots of stuff on The Buzz yesterday. Here are some:

“I’ve tried. God knows I’ve tried. In all fairness to James he has also tried. But maybe in my opinion, not hard enough. Where do we stand now? Nakiusap ako sa kapatid ko na si Pinky if we could stay with them. I’m taking my two sons with me to stay with Pinky not only because I need time and space to think, but we live in one village.”

“In my heart I still want it to work. I want it to work because, number one, I will forever be grateful to James dahil pinakasalan niya ako, na he loved me enough to marry me. But I want it to work because Baby James deserves a mother and a father but he doesn’t deserve this gulo. So kailangan maayos ko, maayos ni James, ayusin namin ang isa’t isa before we can expect na maging okay kami.”

“I am not dehumanizing James. The fact that I’ve stayed with him for almost five years must prove to all of you mahal ko siya. Kaya lang hindi puwedeng ako lang ang nagmamahal. Hindi rin naman puwedeng ako lang ang umiintindi. Kumbaga sa basketball the ball is now in his hands.

Well, as we said before, Kris can survive without James. With the assest she has, she can get ten better men than James if she likes.

photo courtesy of abs-cbn.com

9 comments:

  1. ITS SHOWTIME NA ULIT BUKAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewan ko sayo kris. Tinikman mo lang c James e! Sana maging ok yan wg n kau gumaya sa hollywood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of topic, is raymond gutierrez gay?! Sayang! Sana c chard e hindi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tama ung hula nung sa mel and joey hahaha.. january pah tlga nangyari

    ReplyDelete
  5. kris intindihin mo na lang yang si james kasi sobrang bait niya sa mga fans,,at saka hindi pa yan hinog,,hindi nga natapos pagka binata nyan kasi ikaw pa mismo namanhikan sa kanila sa negros remember? pero tama nga tvpolice,,maghiwalay na lang kayo kasi kahit ano pang gawin mong to save ur marriage,maghahanap talaga yan ng mas bata si james...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sabi ni joey de leon. pare pareho ang mga initial ang may intriga sa married life

    manny-jinky-krista

    kris-james-mayen

    kapuputok lang ng mount MAYON,ngayon naman MAYEN

    hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. mas mabigat ang ego ng mga kalalakihan,kapag naisip nila na ang babaeng kanilang at nasabi ng lalaki na,ILANG LALAKI NA BA KINAKASAMA NG ASAWA KO? kahit kris aquino pa yan,,bakit di ba yan dumudumi?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ehh bkit naman nya iisipin un??bkit ilsn nb babae ntikman nya?? Besides kris aquino deserves to be happy no matter what.. james have to consider the fact that he is already a married man.. he has responsibilities.. And he have to be mature bcoz of that..

    ReplyDelete
  9. KUNG TAYOY MAGKAKALAYO--ABANGAN

    ReplyDelete