Friday, November 27, 2009

Derek Ramsay: "I owe her (Judy Ann) my career!"



Derek is thankful for being included in Juday's latest TV project Habang May Buhay. He said on abs-cbn.com, “It’s an honor to be working again with ‘the Judy Ann Santos.’ I owe her my career. If ever I’ll be paired with her again, definitely I’ll say yes. It’s so easy to work with her.”

And did he have problems with Habang May Buhay being postponed a couple of times? He said, “I admit I was a bit discouraged when hindi ma-ere ‘yung show. Naguguluhan kasi ako because it’s not easy to do a character for a long time and may mga iba din akong ginagawang show. Na-confuse ako how to differentiate ‘yung mga characters na ginagawa ko. But with a lot of sacrifice I was able to do it. A lot of getting sick and going to the hospital, ha ha ha! I’m looking forward to 2010 because I will start the year with Habang May Buhay.”

We agree. Judy Ann was really a great help in propelling his career but we think his HOTNESS also helped a lot!
photo courtesy of crunchyroll.com

3 comments:

  1. tv police,,,pls,,,grant my wish,,,hope you'll have an article about your fearless forecast in the 23rd pmpc star awards for tv,,, i think it will be held tonight or tomorrow,,,pls,,,so that i can also know your opinions,,,tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. tv police,,,pls,,,grant my wish,,,hope you'll have an article about your fearless forecast in the 23rd pmpc star awards for tv,,, i think it will be held tonight or tomorrow,,,pls,,,so that i can also know your opinions,,,tnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. well said dereck....

    = judy ann is a big help

    ReplyDelete