Thursday, October 29, 2009

Xian Lim speaks out why he's been UNSEEN in Katorse and the probable REASON behind it



It's been a month since we last saw Xian Lim in Katorse eventhough he was supposed to be one of the lead stars there. In an interview with abs-cbn.com, Xian cleared some issues including WHY HE AND ERICH WERE REPRIMANDED for being TOO CLOSE.

on Katorse: “One month na rin akong hindi nagte-taping. I was just told by someone from the production team na aalisin muna ako, ‘yung character ko pupunta muna ng US to study. Later on nabasa ko na nga sa script na ganun ang mangyayari. I asked why but they told me it was part of the story. But they assured me naman na babalik ako.”

on the issue with Erich and the management: “I don’t think that’s the reason (why he was iven a break from taping). I admit noong una pinagsabihan kami pero after that sinunod naman namin ‘yung utos. Hindi ako nagpasaway o nagpumilit sa gusto ko. Lahat naman kami ginagawa ‘yung trabaho namin.”

Well, we hope he'll come back. We're getting tired of Ejay's BAD acting.

photo courtesy of abs-cbn.com

3 comments: